Montag, 21. März 2016

Work It Out


source
Working out and fitness is a big part of my life. Since I am a student and have to read a lot I spend most of my working days sitting in front of a laptop or books. I need to move everyday or I'll go crazy! 
Therefore, I try to squeeze in a workout everyday for about five to six day a week. I am very lucky that I have the possibility to set my daily work independently and also the most amazing gym just around my uni (it's even on the campus). My goal with working out is not to lose weight, but to keep everything firm and build nice, long muscles. On top of that, I find working out relaxes me a lot and helps me to keep track with my busy life. As I get bored super easily, I switch things up from time to time. 

My Working Out Routine
So usually I go to the gym three to four days a week and do a mix of strengthening workout on the Power Plate or at TRX-Ropes and Cardio. On top of that, I like to do Yoga and / or Pilates, as I find that is does not only build a beautiful toned and lean yet powerful body but also helps me to let all the stress go and find peace. My flexibility has also improved so much since I do Yoga and Pilates on a regular basis.

Sometimes, if I have worked from home or am bored from going to the gym, I pop a DVD into the DVD-Player and do some home workout. I really like the Exhale Core Fusion range, as it is anything, like I knew before and combines Yoga, Pilates and Cardio with Barre and Ballet elements and also contains a lot of core strengthening. The people at Exhale Core Fusion believe in strength in stillness and that stretching out the body after each section is what makes all the difference. Each workout contains different difficulties, so they are perfect for beginners and advanced and Liz and Fred guide you through each exercise. The exercises may not look hard, but I promise you, they are absolute killers and will tone that body up.

Nutrition 
If I work out in the morning, I have a small shake or eat a banana, as I don't like to workout on an empty stomach.

After workout, I have a great juicy or smoothie to refill my energy and provide my muscles with protein. 

Make the gym (or living room) to your glowcation
If I work out in the morning I skip foundation and only wear a light sunscreen, flip some gel through by brows and pop some creme blush on my cheeks, so I look and feel fresh and awake. I really like the RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek creme blushers as they are super natural and don't contain any harmful substances. For long lasting power, nothing beats Bobbi Brown Pot Rouges. Once it sets on the cheeks it stays on the whole day. Uber Beige and Calypso Coral are my favorites.

After working out I jump in the shower and put on a light lotion that sinks in quickly and leaves no stain on my fresh clothes. For my face, I put on moisturizer (love the Shiseido Ibuki one) and reapply my sunscreen. As working out leaves the face nice and radiant glowing, I don't like wearing a full face of make-up. Instead I use some brow gel, a touch of concealer under the eyes and a tiny bit of creme blush topped with a dash of the RMS Living Luminizer and I am good to go. 



XOXO Gabriela




Source
Source
Source
source

                               





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen