Mittwoch, 23. März 2016

How To Never Look Tired Again


via
Although I think I am very lucky, when it comes to my skin, I always have dark circles.It doesn't matter how much sleep I get or what cream I put under my eyes, nothing seems to get rid of them and there are always there. 

So walking with bare under eyes is not an option for me, as it makes me look tired and sick (even if I am not!) and concealing is a must. However, when it comes to hiding dark circles, finding the right concealer can be tricky, as many concealers with great coverage tend to go on very thick and can settle into the fines lines around the eyes.

Needless to say, I have tried them all and finally a few weeks ago found the one from Sisley.

After wearing it everyday non-stop since I can truly say, I am impressed (and obsessed). Best thing about is, is that it's not only covering my circles but also contains a full bunch of good ingredients like extracts from vine, arnica and ginkgo and also coffein. Therefore the concealer smooths the skin under the eyes and boosts everything up. I also like the metal applicator which helps with puffiness around the eyes (especially in the morning) and feels nice and refreshing on the skin. With this concealer, a little really goes a long way which (in my opinion) justifies the hefty price tag.





source
So here's how I apply my concealer:

# 1 I take a small amount of eye cream, like the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment, and dab it around my eyes using my ring finger. It's important to not rub on the skin under the eyes as the skin is so delicate and can easily wrinkle, so always make sure to be gentle. I let the cream sink in for a few minutes.

#2 Next, I take a tiny amount of my Sisley Concealer with my Mac brush and dab it where the darkness under my eyes is. I gently push it with my brush onto the skin for a more precise application. Afterwards, I take my ring ring finger and dab my concealer in. The warmth of my fingers helps the concealer really melting in with my skin.

#3 Then I dust some Laura Mercier Secret Brighter Powder over the under eye area to set everything. This powder is super finely milled, it doesn't accentuate any fine lines and helps the concealer stay on all day.




source


XOXO Gabriela

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen